Paul Wilkinson FMPA FBIPP
Paul's passion for creating beautiful images stems from a life-long love of photography which began, age 7, when his grandfather first gave him a camera to play with. Couple that with his love of all things social and it was somewhat inevitable that he'd turn out to be a people photographer.
While his images are often candid and relaxed, this belies the care and skill that he uses to bring out the best in people and create photographs with personality and life that his clients will love for many years to come.
Paul is a fully qualified Fellow of both the Master Photographers Association and the British Institute of Professional Photographers, and is very proud to be the partner photographer to Le Manoir Aux Quat'Saisons.
Paul has also won numerous national and international titles including:
• 2012 Master Photography Awards Stock and Library Photography Category WINNER
• 2012 MPA Central Region Overall Photographer Of The Year
• 2011 Master Photography Awards UK Wedding Photographer Category WINNER
• 2011 Master Photography Awards Contemporary Portrait Category WINNER
• 2011 Master Photography Awards Wedding Photojournalism Category WINNER
• 2010 Master Photography Awards UK Press/PR/Stock Photographer Category WINNER
• 2008 Master Photography Awards UK Parent and Child Photographer Category WINNER
As well as his portrait, lifestyle and wedding work, his other clients include Cadbury, Equitable Life, Hearing Dogs, Transport for London, The Royal Institution and The Crazy Bear Group. His images have appeared in numerous books, magazines and websites including Sunday Times Magazine, Readers Digest and BBC.
If you'd like to talk to Paul or would like to book a session he'd love to hear from you. Please go to the Talk To Us page for contact details. You can also read about his latest work and subscribe to his periodic newsletter on his blog.